Monday, November 05, 2007

not my day..

Definitely I am getting to the very bottom of the abyss.. Today my stegrandma (my dad's stepmom, who raised him because his mom died when he was 4 years old) died, and I am very sorry for not being there, but also I dreamt of her at the precise hour she was leaving this world for a better (?) one: At 4 am today I told my friend Stefanie, in the dream, that my grandma (I couldn't recognize which of them) had jumped off the balcony. Also, My cellphone's two screens stopped working, so I cannot see who calls, what the text messages say or worse, even getting my contacts to call from a landline. I went to Digi-shit and the phone's warranty expired, so to my surprise, I asked to have my loyalty bonus points traded for a phone, and they tell me I am NOT registered in the system, after 2 years of being a premium postpaid user, paying a fortune every month! Bastards...Oh, and I am still homeless, working with anti-semite bosses, and the letters from the Synagogue and the Israeli Association are still in process! and all the stress is weakening my system's defenses and I am developing laryngitis, again :-(

I hope I can bounce back from all this..I will, eventually.

No comments: