Monday, July 09, 2007

Ma, I'm in Panama City!

One thing I didn't like that much of traveling to Panama was having to wake up at 3:00 AM to leave for the airport, and once I was there at 3:55 AM, the queue was full already so I had to wait for about 35 minutes to check my luggage and ticket. Oh, and the transit area at El Dorado Airport in Bogotá 9I flew Avianca to earn more Delta Airlines' SkyMiles. Otherwise, I loved it! Especially Tocumen International Airport in Panama City. Very modern and efficient, a real example of how an airport becomes an intercontinental hub :-)
And there was my friend Ivan, laughing at me because I was furious with Digitel, because I called a week ago to activate my international roaming service, and it was NOT activated! Thank G'd he knows some guy at Digitel's roaming service who activated my phone's. I was indeed pissed off, but seeing Panama City's sykline from the highway that brought us from the airport was definitely a relief. Very, very nice, as in the real estate mags we get here in Venezuela, with all the projects and prospects for buying a flat there .. well, here


No comments: