Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving at my boss'

Spending Thanksgving house-sitting my boss' place was an interesting experience, not just because being responsible for an apartment reaffirmed my intentions and aspirations of having my own place, but also for the discovery of a new marvelous drink! I was getting ready for shabbat, and I couldn't find any kosher wine for the kiddush, not even Manischewitz! Seeing that I didn't have enough time to cross the city to get a bottle of wine, I decided to buy another alcoholic beverage -anyway I needed to toast over the dinner, eh? and, looking for bottles of SKYY Cosmo, I came across bottles of a russian ready-to-drink vodka named Коктейль Молотова, of which I bought three bottles of tropical fruits cocktail, which proved to be EXCELLENT -I got sarataco in the snap of a finger! OMG! Excellent Водка!

No comments: